Taizhou Kepuni Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of marine distribution equipment and PXT series lighting distribution boxes, HXZD (PZ) series lighting boxes and other products. Today, I will explain the main technical conditions for choosing lighting distribution boxes.
Main technical requirements for lighting distribution boxes:
1. Normal conditions of use:
(1) The ambient air temperature shall not exceed + 40 ℃, and the average temperature shall not exceed + 35 ℃ within 24 hours. The lower limit of ambient air temperature is -5 ℃.
(2) Atmospheric conditions: the air is clean and its relative humidity should not exceed 50% at the highest temperature + 40 C. Higher relative humidity is allowed at lower temperatures. For example, the relative humidity is 90% at + 20 ℃. However, due to the change of temperature, it should be considered that moderate condensation may accidentally occur.
(3) The altitude does not exceed 2000 m.
(4) Pollution grade 3.
2. Electrical parameters:
(1) rated operating voltage
Main circuit: 220,380V.
(2) rated current
Rated current: 40-125,
3. Shelf structure:
(1) The rack of the equipment can be welded or assembled and connected by screw.
The rack and shell shall have sufficient mechanical strength and stiffness to withstand the mechanical and thermal stresses caused by the installed components and short circuit. Consideration shall be given to preventing the formation of magnetic paths sufficient to cause large eddy current losses. At the same time, the performance of the equipment is not affected by the lifting and transportation of the equipment.
In order to ensure anti-corrosion, the equipment should use anti-corrosion materials or coat the exposed surface with anti-corrosion coating, and also consider the use and maintenance conditions.
4. Key points of construction and installation:
1. Installation of distribution cabinet should be in accordance with the manufacturer's frame size diagram.
2. After the product is installed, all kinds of inspection and test should be carried out and put into use.